Conducting an Effective External Review of Governance - Newton Abbot
Agenda for the day
- Contracting and agreeing the scope of the ERG
- Planning, preparation and data collection
- Conducting interviews
- Designing and administering the self-assessment questionnaire
- Analysing responses and feeding back to the board with a suggested draft action plan
- Producing the ERG report outlining the governing board's strengths and areas for development, with clear recommendations/key areas for action including monitoring procedures.
Training will be led by Regional Governance Leads (RGL) for the subregion in which the training is taking place, Geoff Mountjoy (Region A) Keith Clover (Regions B and C) and Jackie Eason (Region D). Individually and collectively they have a wealth of experience of supporting governance at all levels and in all types of schools, as well as specifically conducting external reviews of governance.
|Event Date||20-05-2019 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||20-05-2019 3:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||08-03-2019|
|Cut off date||15-05-2019|
|Location||Learning Academy Partnership|