Pupil Premium Review Training- Sub Region D -Plymouth
The training day will lead delegates through the process of leading a Pupil Premium Review in a school through a series of interactive and practical sessions based on a range of case studies.
The day will be structured around the Teaching School Council publication, ‘Effective pupil premium reviews’ and will be enhanced through the use of a wide range of other materials and resources.
The programme for the day will include:
- Clarity on the time line of a PP Review
- Analysing the PP statement on a school website for compliance
- What documents a school should make available
- What analysis a reviewer should undertake prior to being in the school
- Planning an effective day in a school – who to meet and protocols
- Questions to ask
- Recording the evidence and documents to use
- Giving initial feedback
- Writing the PP Review Report
- The school action plan for PPG
- Follow up from the report
- Suggested reading
BILL JERMAN- Pupil Premium Reviewer
Bill Jerman is an Education Consultant who has been working as a School Improvement and Development Partner with a wide range of schools in the South West since September 2015. Bill qualified as a Pupil Premium Reviewer in 2013 and has carried out over 50 pupil premium reviews to date.
He was a Headteacher and Executive Headteacher for twenty eight years in SW London and was a National Leader of Education from 2010.
Bill has worked for the National College of Teaching and Leadership since 2007 in a wide range of roles within London, nationally and internationally, including roles as Teaching and Leadership Advisor for the NCTL and Regional Advisor for NCSL. Bill is also an Ofsted Inspector.
Once you have booked onto this event, you will receive an email including a pre session information document, please read in advance and bring a copy with you to the event.
|Event Date||25-03-2019 8:45 am|
|Event End Date||25-03-2019 3:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||08-03-2019|
|Cut off date||21-03-2019|
|Location||Tor Bridge High|